Adding Delegates in Google Mail
- Login to the google account with the user for whom you will be adding delegates.
- Click on the “Gear” (upper right corner) and from the drop down menu select “Settings.
- Click on the “Accounts” tab.
- Click on the “Add Another Account” link in “Grant access to your account.”
- Enter the e-mail address of the individual to be granted access. Click “Next Step” button.
- Are you sure? A dialogue will ask you to confirm that you want to grant access. Click “Send email to grant access.”
- A dialogue box appears that says access has been granted and that a confirmation has been sent.
- That’s it. The recipient will receive an e-mail informing them that they have been added as a delegate. They must then accept this role for the process to be complete.