Configuring Entourage 2008 to Connect Exchange Server
To configure your Entourage 2008 mail client to connect to your mailbox on Exchange Server, follow these instructions:
1 Log in to Control Panel.
2 If you have several Subscriptions, select Subscription, which includes your Exchange Mailbox. If you have only one Subscription, ignore this step.
3 Go to Hosting > Configuration & Administration > Exchange > Mailboxes. A list of your existing mailboxes opens.
4 Select the necessary Mailbox by clicking on its Display name.
5 Write down your Mailbox Alias and Password values.
6 Write down Windows domain name, and Outlook Web Access (OWA) URL.
7 Open Entourage 2008.
8 Click Entourage, and select Account Settings.
9 Click on New.
10 Set Account type as Exchange. Click on OK.
11 Fill out the following fields:
- Enter your email address to the Account name and E-mail address fields.
- Enter your name to the Name field.
- Enter Mailbox Alias to the Account ID field.
- Enter your Mailbox Password to the Password field.
- Enter Windows domain name to the Domain field.
- Check the Save password in my Mac OS keychain checkbox.
- Enter Outlook Web Access (OWA) URL to the Exchange server field, remove https:// prefix and replace /owa/ to the /exchange/<your email address>.
- Check the This DAV service requires a secure connection (SSL) checkbox.
12 Click OK.
13 Close Accounts window.
Now you are able to send and receive email using Entourage 2008.